Saturday, August 6, 2016

Is it Christmas yet?

There are only 141 more shopping days until Christmas!

Not to worry.  There's still plenty of time to make that list.  Unless you are a crafter. 

We signed up for our tables again for the craft fair in Woodbury, near where I live.  This will be our 5th year.  When I relocated to the Twin Cities for a job promotion in 2011, one of my friends, Miss C, asked me if I would like to join her in at the craft fair.  At that time all my things were in storage, I was living in a hotel room and didn't really have the space or want to dive into something big, so I crocheted a few cotton dish cloths.  Here they are!


I did okay selling them. Then the next year I added a little more to my repertoire, since I was now living in my new house.  Now five years later, here I am with even more!!!!




Here are a few of the things from last year. 
































I have already made some of my mini cd case calendars.  This year I also add some regular size cd case calendars in a new format.  I did both a couple of years ago, which meant doing 24 designs, one for each month as well as each size, since the pattern doesn't always translate well from one size to another.  These are last years, I only did the mini calendars last year. 

 
 
This is the new format, with a tear off calendar that I created on my computer. I tried to find some Peel and Stick calendars on the web, but you had to order so many and I didn't need the advertising part of it, so I made my own. 
 



I'm also working on some little boxes for Yankee votive candles. I'm fascinated with making little boxes.  (I especially love watching YouTube videos by Sue Hammond Donald, of Pottles.com in the UK., she's so fun to listen too.  I hope one day I can make some videos that are as entertaining as well as informative as hers are.)

This particular one was CASE'd from Lea Denton, Crafty Spark:


 
 

I also have another design that I haven't downloaded from my camera yet. 

I also made some Gift Holders for the cute little Bath & Body Hand Sanitizers.  I love the new oval shape.  I CASE'd this from Charlene Becker, but adjusted my size just a smidge, to give me more room to punch the oval in the little stand that holds bottle. 

Here's one of mine from the front


and a side view:


















Love to hear what you think of these, what works, what doesn't. 
 
If you ever have any questions about either what I've posted or how to do something, please post something in the comments.  I would be happy to answer your questions. 

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would be honored to be given the opportunity to earn your business. 

Well, back off to the craft room!  Hope you enjoyed these.  Thank you for stopping by.

 
-Sharon-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...