Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Baker's Box for Yankee Votive



Hi!  well, today I attempted my first video tutorial.  I found that I do need to speak a little louder so please forgive the soft voice. 

I've been working on projects for the upcoming fall craft fairs.  One of those is a Baker's Box or Milk Carton box for a Yankee Candle Votive.  I found a smaller one by Sam Donald, a Stampin' Up! demonstrator from the UK.  Her box was a little smaller, so I adjusted the measurements to fit the votive candle.





Please bear with me, I'm using some new equipment (to me) so still working out the bugs. 

Here is my video.  Hope you enjoy it.




Cardstock 6" x 7-1/2"
Long side scored at: 1-3/4", 3-1/2", 5-1/4" and 7"
Rotate clockwise
Short side scored at: 1-3/4", 4" and 5-1/2"

Sorry I can't share the supplies with you yet, since the 2016 Holiday catalog has not been made public by Stampin' Up! yet. 

The DSP is Candy Cane Lane, 2016 Holiday Catalog
The Framelit set is Stars, which is retired.

The other supplies use are

Whisper White Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Real Red Ink Pad
Clear Blocks
Tombow glue





 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...