Friday, June 4, 2021

Welcome Back To Class! Card #3: Hydrangea Hill

 I absolutely love the papers in the Hydrangea Haven Suite!  I love Hydrangea and last year, when I saw our HOA was replacing our bedraggled shrubs with new planting and some of them were Hydrangeas I was thrilled.  Well the thrill didn't last long because the people across the street got Hydrangeas, and next to me, but in the little garden in front of my house I got some kind of Sedum.  However, they did plant a Hydrangea behind my townhouse, by my deck, which I can't see unless I go down my steps and walk around the little deck wall to look at it.  SIGH.  I even thought about, secretly at night, switching the two around.  But I knew that wasn't the right thing to do so I abandoned that thought.  

I found this card on Pinterest by bluerosepapertreasures.  I do like a lot of her work.  

I did tweak a little bit and added the little flower from the Hydrangea dies and little rhinestone.  

The background is dry embossed with the Dainty Dies 3D embossing folder.  The Hydrangea Hill DSP is die cut with Scalloped Contours dies.  I really love this set!  I used a die from this set on last weeks FB Live.  

When I die cut the DSP with this die, I couldn't waste this left over DSP, so I used it for the frame on another card. 
Everything on both of these cards is from the Hydrangea Haven 
Suite, except for the frames.  I love how they both turned out!

I need to apologize.  I thought the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder carried over to the new catalog.  But, alas, it didn't.  I do try not to use retired products.  But you could use one of our other beautiful embossing folders in its place. 



Dimensions:
Basic White #159276
  • 5 1/4" x 4"
  • 3" x 1 3/8"
Balmy Blue #146982
  • 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • 4 1/4" x 3"
Hydrangea Hill DSP #154570
  • 4 1/4" x 3"
  • Bakers Twine Essentials 20" of the white.

Hydrangea Haven stamp set
#154470 


Hydrangea Haven Bundle
# 156251 


Hydrangea dies #154326

Scalloped Contours #155560

Stitched Rectangles #148551
 

Elegant Faceted Gems
#152464
 

Bakers Twine Essentials
#155475

Hydrangea Hill DSP #154570

Basic White cardstock
#159276
 

Balmy Blue cardstock
#146982
 

Stampin' Seal #152813
 

Dimensionals 
#104430
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hydrangea Haven stamp set
#154470 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...