Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Welcome back to class! Card #1: Hats Off!"

Last week I resumed my in person classes in my house. Woohoo! It was a blessing to have friends back in the house crafting, laughing and sharing stories. There were even a couple of new faces.  Welcome to both new and long standing friends! 

We used three of my favorite bundles from the new 2021 - 2022 Annual Catalog and the soon to retiring January - June 2021 Mini Catalog. Here is the first one.

Hats Off Bundle for Father's Day, since that is just around the corner.  This bundle goes so well with the May 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit "Batter Up!"


This card below is from that kit with a little die cut hat from the Hats Off dies.  I think the little hat is adorable!  The rest of the card is from the Paper Pumpkin kit. Don't they pair well together?  Stampin' Up!© is doing more and more of this pairing with catalog products and Paper Pumpkin and I love it!  It expands the possibilities of using both items.
The DSP for the class card is from the Well Suited Suite.  I love all the masculine papers in this suite (these are retiring). There are so many fun sentiments in the "Hats Off" stamp set for masculine cards; father, son, uncle, brother etc. This set will surely be a keeper.

The banner was die cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies and the background Real Red layer was hand cut into a banner.  

I also made another card with this.  It was actually one of the first ideas that I had with this Hats Off bundle, but didn't do it in class because the Camouflage Stamp has been retired.


Dimensions:
  • Basic White cardstock #159276
    • 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
    • 1 3/4" x 1"
    • 3" x 3/4"
  • Real Red #102482
    • 3 3/4" x 3 1/4"
    • 3 1/4" x 5/8"
  • Basic Gray #121044
    • 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Well Suited DSP #154562
    • 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Supplies: Here's a Shop Quick link
Hats Off
#155483

Hat Builder dies
#155964

Stitched Rectangles #148551

Real Red
#102482
 

Basic Gray
#121044
 

Basic White
#159276
 

Well Suited DSP Retiring
#154562

Basic Gray ink
#149165
 

Dimensionals
#104430

Stampin' Seal 152813

 

Real Red
#147084
 



Thank you for stopping by.  If you enjoyed this project, please subscribe and share it!


Sharon


Images© Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...