Tuesday, April 27, 2021

"Head & Shoulders Above The Rest" Graduation Fun Fold

 I volunteered to make a couple of graduation cards for our church.  I found this fun and easy fun fold from "Inspiring Ink".  

I believe, most college gowns are black and I love how you are able to customize the card with the strips for the college colors. This could easily be used for a high school also. If you wanted you could make a pocket on the bottom for a gift card, it's about the right size.

Here's a view from the top
 and back. It looks like a graduate from the back with the "cap" and shoulders of the gown. 
The tassel is a little hard to see.  I made it from Black Baker's twine that I had on hand.  

Check out my video on how to put this card together. Here is the video (click here if it doesn't show up below on your mobile device):  



Sadly, since this is almost the end of the catalog, the golf dies that I used for the laurel wreath is already sold out.  Sorry about that. I try to use what is in stock.  

Click here to shop for supplies

Hydrangea Haven #154470


Playful Alphabet Dies
#152706
 

Basic Black
#121045
 

Basic White
#159276
 

Crushed Curry
#131199
 

Misty Moonlight #153081
 

Memento Black #132708
 


Bone Folder
#102300

Black Dimensionals Combo
#150893
 

Multipurpose Glue #110755
 

Paper Trimmer
#152392
 

Silicone Craft Sheet
#127853
 

If you enjoyed this, make sure to subscribe to my blog, YouTube Channel and my FB group page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends.

Thanks for stopping in!

Sharon

#cottagelanestamper

#tuesdaysattwo

#2sday@2

#funfold

Images© Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...