Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Double Z fun fold "All Dressed Up" Mother's Day Card

For my "Tuesdays At Two" this week I decided to play around with the "All Dressed Up" dies and the "Dressed To Impress" stamp set. I found a Double Z fold card and thought it lended it self well to these two products paired with the "Fine Art Gallery" Designer Series Paper, that I was also using for my "Tuesdays At Two" and decided to do a separate video tutorial, just for this card. 

 I love the paper from the Fine Art Gallery collection! Here is my Double Z Card fun fold.
I paired Flirty Flaming cardstock, with Blushing Bride and Gray Granite ribbon.  There are so many beautiful colors in this collection of DSP!   The perfume bottle is also stamped in Gray Granite with a background of Flirty Flamingo, stamped off once.  

Here's the video: If the video does not show up on your click this link.

If you would like a PDF of this card with the dimensions hop over to my Facebook Group Page and look under the files section

All the supplies are listed for your convenience:  click here!

Here are the supplies that I used:

Dressed to Impress
#151666

All Dress Up
#151665

Layering Circles dies
#151770

Fine Art Gallery #154558

Flirty Flamingo #141416
 

Blushing Bride #131198
 

Basic White
#159276
 

Basic White
#159276
 

Flirty Flamingo #147052
 

Poppy Parade
#147050
 

Gray Granite
#152463
 

Stampin' Pierce Mat #126199
 

Bone Folder
#102300Glue Dots 103683
 

Multipurpose Glue 110755
 

Glue Dots
#103683
 

Stampin' Dimensionals
#104430
 


 I hope you enjoyed this fun fold!  Thank you for stopping in.  Be sure to subscribe.

Sharon


Images© Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...