Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Ice Cream Corner!

 Today's "Tuesday At Two" features the adorable "Ice Cream Corner" Suite.  I just love the fun papers, with ice cream cones, and watercolor washes.  The suite includes an ice cream cone punch.  I love that one of the DSP (pattern papers)  has a waffle cone pattern.  Love, love, love that!

The suite includes the "Sweet Ice Cream" stamp set, the "Ice Cream Cone" builder punch, some adorable "Ice Cream Corner" sprinkles, and some gorgeous "Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon.  

This adorable ice cream suite is great for birthdays and other ice cream events! 😉 I've seen the ice cream part of the punch used for Mickey Mouse ears, and the cone can also be used for party hats and banners!  

I made several cards a couple them I CASE'd and added my own twist.  

CASE'd from Julia Quinn

 

 CASE'd from Cindy B Designs

 

 CASE'd from Tracy Bradley

 

CASE'd from Nancy Hoetker 

 


Here's today's video.  If the video does not show up on your mobile device click here. 

The first card is the one I made during the video and used my Stamparatus to create the "step down" effect with the sentiment, in the 3 different colors, Bermuda Bay, Magenta Madness and Highland Heather.  With the Stamparatus® it's a breeze.  I especially love that if the image or sentiment is not stamp clearly or you want a darker image all you have to do is reink and restamp.  Voila!  

Ice Cream Suite
#155984
Sweet Ice Cream Bundle
#156244

 

Sweet Ice Cream stamp set
#15446
 

Ice Cream Cone Builder punch
#154241
 

Ice Cream Corner DSP
#154567
 

Magenta Madness
#153080
 

 

Basic White cardstock 
#159276

Magenta Madness
#153117
 

Highland Heather
#147103
 

Bermuda Bay
#147096

Stampin' Seal
#152813
 

 

Stamparatus
#146276

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy the video!  If you have any questions, please contact me!


Sharon


Images: Stampin' Up!©


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...