Thursday, March 18, 2021

Explosion Box! March 16, 2021 FB Live "Tuesday At Two"

 This week's "Tuesday At Two" FB Live video was a fun one.  I shared how to make an "Explosion Box".  A great idea for gift giving, baby gender reveal or memory keeping.  

The finished one I showed is for my grandson for his 15th birthday with some of my favorite memories of him in photos.  


Very few supplies are needed, if you don't have the Simply Scoring Tool or the Stampin' Up! Paper Trimmer for scoring I show you an alternative idea.  

I've also created a PDF template, with photos, which is available for download in my Etsy store.  

The video is a little longer than my normal "Tuesday At Two" Facebook lives, I hope you enjoy it.  Here's that video.  If the video doesn't show up on your mobile device, click here for the link.  



There is a cute little box in the middle for a surprise gift or candy.


There are pockets for photos or a gift card.


And a cute gate fold pocket to reveal a personal note or memory.




Sand & Sea DSP
#154288

Paper Trimmer
#153392
 

 

Simply Scoring Tool
#122334

 

Paper Snips
#103579

Bone Folder
#102300
 

 

Multipurpose Glue
#110755

Tear & Tape
#138995
 

 


I hope you enjoyed this project!  Thank you for stopping in!


Sharon


Images: Stampin' Up!©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...