Tuesday, February 5, 2019

"First Frost" - Sympathy #2

Sadly, this morning, I learned of the death of a husband, of my former roommate and friend.  They moved out of state a while back and have lost touch.  He was such a sweet dear man.  I remember him, and have a photo somewhere, of his joy of receiving chocolate chip cookies from me, one Christmas.  The world has lost a little sunshine today.

I perused Pinterest for a sympathy card and discovered a beautiful card, that I CASE'd from Holly Krautkremer. 


The supplies are basically the same as I used on my previous post this week.

The background layer is Crumb Cake, 4" x 5-1/4", the top Whisper White layer is 3-1/4" x 4",

The vellum leaves are left overs from the August Paper Pumpkin "Blissful Blooms", the (I'm not sure what they are called, they look like Poppy heads to me) are in Night of Navy, the larger flowers are in Merry Merlot and the small flower is in Balmy Blue.  The background fronds are die cut out of Mossy Meadow with the Frosted Bouquet.

The sentiment  is from the Lasting Lily SAB stamp set and is stamped in Night of Navy and die cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  The ribbon is a little non SU piece I had laying around. 

The Whisper White layer is embossed with the Tin Tile embossing folder. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day. 

Now time to send it off. 


Images: Stampin' Up!©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...