Friday, January 19, 2018

Sure Do Love You, Every Single Day

 
Hi!  I can't wait to share with you one of the cards we made in my regular classes this month.  We used the "Sure Do Love You" bundle from the "Painted with Love" Suite in the 2018 Occasions catalog. 

Remember this is also Sale-a-bration time, so with every $50 purchase from the Occasions or Annual catalog you get to pick one free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog and there are so many cute things to choose from.  I'll share with you in a later post a stamp that that everybody LOVES!

I absolutely love this DSP, if you are a DSP hoarder like me I will order some more before the catalog expires in March.

On the card in the photo I used some Rich Razzleberry ribbon.  In the video you will see me using the gold tinsel that is also in the suite.

I used Glue Dots to secure the ribbon to the DSP, then used snail for the gold foil heart and the white heart, stamped in Berry Burst, is popped up with some Dimensionals.


I have another video that shows how I make the box, with the Framelit shown below.  It's a pretty fast card to put together if you wanted to make a bunch to send out to family and friends.

I also used some gold heart sequins that I had on hand.  In this Suite of products are some very similar gold dots.  I have a ton of these hearts to thought this would be a good place to use them.

Supplies:

Berry Burst cardstock,  8.5" x 5.5" scored at 4.25"
Painted with Love DSP: 4" x 5.25"
Gold Foil paper: 2" x 3"
Whisper White paper, 2" x 3" and 4" x 5.25" for the inside
Tinsel or Ribbon: 12"
Glue Dots
Snail
Dimensionals


Sure Do Love You bundle
#145966


 

Painted with Love DSP 12x12
#145580








 
Sure Do Love You clear mount stamps
#145766








 
Lots to Love Box Framelits
#145653








 
Gold Foil
#132622








 
Berry Burst cardstock
#144243








 
Berry Burst Stamp Pad
#144083








 
Whisper White cardstock
#100730





  
Gold Glitter Flakes
#146816




 




Snail
#104332
 



 
Stampin' Dimensionals
#104430











 
Mini Glue Dots
#103683





I hope you enjoyed making this card as much as I did.

If you do not have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator I would love to be yours!

All supplies can be purchased at my store:  www.sharonbrennan.stampinup.net



All Images Stampin' Up! ©™®







  
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...