Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Lots To Love Box with Framelits by Stampin' Up!©

I hope you get a chance to check out the 2018 Occasions catalog!  There are some beautiful products there.  One of my favorites is the Painted with Love Suite, that include stamps, Framelits, DSP (Designer Series Paper), embellishments, darling spools of tinsel ribbon in Powder Pink (though it looks like Rich Razzelberry to me) and gold. 

I love, love, love the beautiful DSP with its gold foil flourishes on one side of each sheet.  I believe the each sheet was actually painted by hand and then reproduced as our beautiful designer paper.

This beautiful Suite of products are on page 18 of The 2018 Occasions catalog  https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2018%20Occasions%20Catalog/20180103_OCC18_en-US.pdf

One of the adorable things in the catalog is a "Lots to Love" box.  You can use it for some treats or a little gift.  There are even some note cards and envelopes that fit inside the box.

Here are some ideas from our CEO, Sara Douglass, decorating the cards and envelopes on her FB page. https://www.facebook.com/asarathing/videos/1829163117108632/

I put a video together showing how quick this goes together.  Oh, you don't have to do the window in the front.  I just thought this would be cute filled with some Conversation Heart candies. 



The DSP was cut to 5" x 6-1/2" and the window sheet was cut to 3" x 3". 


Supplies used are:

 

Sure Do Love You bundle
#145966
 
 
Sure Do Love You clear stamp set
#145766
 
Lots of Love Box Framelit dies
#145653
 
Painted with Love DSP 12x12
#145580
 
Clear Window Sheets
#142314
 
Fast Fuse
#129026


If you don't have a demonstrator I would love to be yours.  All my customers, who spend a minimum of $50 per quarter will automatically be signed up to get all the catalogs as soon as the are ready to ship from the printer. 

To shop at my store click here:  www.sharonbrennan.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping in!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...