Thursday, January 5, 2017

Sealed with Love - Just a Note

Happy New Year! a few days late.  Well now that Christmas is behind us, sniff, sniff the next "holiday" we prepare for is Valentines! Yes, the candy is already on the shelves. 

In our Occasions catalog that just came out yesterday they have this beautiful bundle called "Sealed with Love".  I think this bundle is just fabulous!  In the die cut package there are these cute little envelopes!  I'm just fascinated with them, they are so adorable.  Plus there are so many other cute dies, so many options!  And the stamp set is fantastic too!  Just love all the little stamps.  I'm sure we will be making one or two cards from this set in this month's classes. 





I also bought the paper stack!  Such adorable papers, Valentine pattern on one side of each paper and the other side has a pattern that you can use all year long. These are all part of the Sending Love Product Suites.  I just love how they have everything that matches all together.  All that's left is to add your imagination! The possibilities are endless!

I also used one of my doilies. Isn't it required in a handmade valentine that you use a doily?  Just kidding.  Though now that I think of it, it seems to me that Valentines were probably the most hand made cards.  We all made them as kids in class for our parents or "sweethearts".

When I die cut the foil heart, I snipped out the center, so one heart part has the arrow through it and the center heart I snipped out I put above one of the envelopes.  I love the arrows too! 

So time to make some more!  I don't have a sweetheart, my husband passed almost 9 years ago but I do make Valentines for each of my grandsons, my mom, my one remaining uncle and a cousin who has also lost her husband.

Hope you like this idea!

If you don't have a demonstrator please let me know.  All my customers get the new catalogs as soon as they come out, which is usually before they can be ordered from.  Gives you time to make your wish list.

So, start making your list!  Here are the supplies! Oh yes, and from now until March 31, for every $50 you spend, whether from the Occasions catalog or Annual catalog, you can pick one free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog! 

Oh, and as a special present from me, to the first 20 people who place a $50 or more order will get a 2017 CD easel calendar from me in the mail! Just my way of saying thank you!


Now, here are those supplies!


 
Sealed with Love Bundle
#144705
 
Sealed with Love Stamp Set
#142815
 


 
Love Notes Framelits
#142752
 
Sending Love DSP card stack
#142733
 
Real Red ink
#126949
 
Whisper White cardstock
#100730
 
Silver Foil Paper
#132178
 
Big Shot
#113439
 
Paper Trimmer
#126889
 
Magnetic Platform
#130658
 
Paper Piercing Mat
#126199
 
Fine Tip Glue Pen
#138309
 
Dimensionals
#104430
 
Paper Snips
#103579
 
Snail
#104332
 

 Thank you for stopping by! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...