Thursday, January 12, 2017

Birthday Bright Kit

Looking for a fun activity to break up these long, cold, winter days and have some fun with your friends! I have the perfect idea. not a lot of prep, except to invite your besties over, maybe make a few snacks, I bring the rest. (Local area only please, at least until I get my own motorhome!)

Stampin' Up! has a wonderful project kit, called Birthday Bright. (Pg 13 in the Occasions catalog) It has all the fixings to make 12 beautiful cards, 4 cards of 3 designs, and 12 gift tags. It also comes with the envelopes and a beautiful box to store them in. You could make one kit for yourself or share it and make it with a friend.


I've attached a photo what is in the kit. Or go to YouTube and watch the video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WXuwmnC-oc&t=457s
 

Images © Stampin' Up!



Don't delay, the kit is only available until March 31. Click here to host your event:
http://www.stampinup.net/esui…/…/sharonbrennan/hostaworkshop

 Let's have a party and break up the winter blahs with this fun project kit and you will have Birthday cards on hand, that you made. (There are also other project kits on page 159-160 in the Annual Catalog to choose from if you'd like something a little different)

Contact me for the details, cottagelanestamper@gmail.com or via my Stampin' Up! website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...