Sunday, January 8, 2017

Pocket Card Set from Sale-A-Bration catalog

Don't you just love getting free stuff?  I know I do, especially when I would have purchased the qualifying item anyway.  And there are so many wonderful things in the 2017 Occasions catalog.  Honestly, it was hard for me to keep in my budget.  Luckily the catalog goes through Mar 31 so I can get a little at a time!

Today I'm sharing with you one of the free items that I got.  The Pocket Card set. 




You get 8 adorable pocket cards all pre-scored with the adhesive strips already attached, 8 envelopes, stickers in 3 languages and bakers twine.

Images © Stampin' Up

Here's a little video of me putting them together.  Hope you enjoy it!



These go together so quickly and easily!  They make a perfect gift as a set or for you to send out to friends and family.  There is a little slide out that has lines to write a short little message. 



I am going to be giving away a set to those who leave a comment on my blog.  I will draw a name on Jan 31.  Hope you are one of the lucky winners!

Have fun putting this together! I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...