Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Craft Fair

This weekend is the last craft fair for the year for me.  Can't believe how much stuff I have made.  So I thought why not share it?  That way friends and family that are near can check it out beforehand. 

So here goes!

Cards, cards, cards, tons of Christmas cards.  I have others too but will only be bringing Christmas.  Here's a few!



 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

 I also have lots of 3D papercraft items:

Coffee Samplers with a 4 oz mini coffee to go cup with coffee candies and 2 packets of instant Starbucks coffee! Great for those coffee lovers in your life.
 
We can't forget the tea lovers. I have these tea gift boxes with assorted teas, Bigelow and Twinnings.


 


 



There is also pocket card for cocoa  lovers that comes with a candy cane for stirring, if that is your desire:



 


 


I also have mini Treat Bags that come with a candy bar or you can fill one with your own treats:



  


 





 Bottle tags for that gift of wine for the host and hostess or a dear friend.
 


 


 


 



Gift card holders for that "perfect gift"


Darling little gift boxes of Bath & Body Hand Sanitizer, great to have handy for the inevitable cold and flu season.
 

 


 



Then we have an assortment of Yankee Candle Products in assortment of winter scents.

Tart Gift Boxes:



 


 


Yankee Votive in 3 different types of gift boxes, the Milk Box, the Cracker and two types of boxes with lids

 

 




 


 


And for the chocolate lovers we have different types of gift boxes with different types of truffles.

This clear gift box with Dove Truffles.



 Little pillow boxes with Lindt Lindor Truffles.
 
And these darling little pockets with Ghirardelli chocolates.

 
Treat bags, with candy bar or without:






Then I have gift tags in packets or individually
 


 


 


 



And my mini calendars, this year I've also added some regular cd size pull-off calendars. 

 


 


 



I will also have some crocheted cotton dish cloths, that was the first thing I made when I began my craft fair participation, here's a few of them:




 



 


 



I also have some cake stands:




 


 


 


and last but not least ceramic coasters:




 


 


 



Well, that's about it folks!  Hope that we have a lot of shoppers.  We usually have at least 50 vendors.  Here's a link for the location King of Kings Holiday Boutique.

Well I better go, my shipment just arrived.  I've been waiting on some more materials to make some last minute items that I ran out of a couple weeks ago. 

Hope you enjoyed this and if you're around please stop by and say hi!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...