Sunday, December 11, 2016

Cookie Sheet of Gingerbread people - Cookie Cutter Christmas

Hi Stampers!

When I saw this card I just fell in love with it, it's so adorable!  But I'm a little prejudice, the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set is one of my favorite.  I think I've used it more than any other set this season.


Once you have all the pieces precut out, it goes together very quickly.  These would make great invitations to a Christmas party too!

The DSP is, again, my favorite out of the catalog, Candy Cane Lane.  I should have stocked up on it, now the supply is all out and I'm not able to get anymore. Sniff, sniff... 

The strip on the side is 4" x 2" of DSP, your choice.  The bottom layer of the cookie sheet is Smokey Slate, 3-1/4" x 2-1/2", the silver foil piece is 3" x 2-1/4". I adhered these together with some Snail.  The handles of the cookie sheet are punched out with the 3/4" circle punch and adhered to the bottom of the Smokey Slate with a glue dot. 

I stamped the gingerbread people on Crumb Cake with Soft Suede, you could also use Crumb Cake.  I like my gingerbread men a little darker.  I then punched them out with the coordinating Gingerbread punch.

The bow tie is punched out with the Gingerbread punch, from some gold glitter paper I had, gold foil would also work well here.  The bow in the lady's hair is punched from a scrap of Real Red with the Gingerbread punch.  The heart is also punched out of a scrap of Real Red with the Heart border punch.  These pieces are then attached with glue dots to the gingerbread people. Then I attached some rhinestones to the bow and the buttons on the lady. 

The gingerbread people are attached to the cookie sheet with Dimensionals. 

The sentiment is stamped in Real Red.  You can almost put this card together faster than I can type the directions!  Ha ha!

Here's a little video on how fast it went together!




Supplies can be purchased at my store Shop here: Don't wait, supplies are limited. Buy the bundles now, if the stamp sets and punch return next year, they probably won't be bundled and they are discounted when bundled. 

 


 
Cookie Cutter Christmas
#142043
 

 
Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
#140396
 

 
Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle
#143493
 

 
Real Red cardstock
#102492
 

Whisper White cardstock
#100730
 

Crumb Cake cardstock
#120953
 

Smokey Slate cardstock
#131202
 

Silver foil
#132178
 
 

Candy Cane Lane DSP
(retired)
 

Soft Suede
#126978
 

Real Red
#126949
 
 
 

 
Rhinestone Jewels
#119246

 
 
3/4" circle punch
#1198873
 

 
Paper Trimmer
#126889
 

 
Paper Piercing Mat
#126199

 
  
Paper Piercer
#126189

 


 
Mini Glue Dots
#183683
 
 
Dimensionals
#104430
 
 
Snail
#104332
 
 
 
 
If you enjoyed this please let me know, I welcome your comments and suggestions!

Take care,

Until we meet again....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...