Friday, December 30, 2016

Balloon Adventures and Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while.  I think I got a little burned out from all the card making for Christmas. I hope you all had a blessed Christmas. 

I spent Christmas Eve with my daughter and her family.  It was nice to be able to have dinner, hang out and go to Christmas Eve services with them.  There's been a bit a drama at my church, which I won't go into, suffice it to say a lot of people left our church.  I'm hoping when there is a new pastor to go back. 

It warmed my heart to see my oldest grandson who is 10 singing his heart out to all the Christmas songs and have #2, who is 6, sit on my lap the whole service.  #3 was in the nursery. 

So back to the subject.  January 4 our 2017 Occasions catalog goes live and along with that the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  If you are not familiar with this offering, for every $50 purchased from the Occasions catalog you can pick one free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. This goes from January 4 to March 31. 

One of the items that I pre-ordered from the Occasions catalog was called Balloon Adventures.  And it is an adventure just playing with this. I again bought the bundle, and the Thinlits are what sold me on this set.  There are soooooo many things you can do with it.  Also, this bundle pairs great with the Balloon Celebrations stamp set and the Balloon Bouquet punch.  I love, love, love it when I can mix and match, and expands my possibilities for making cards! 

Here's the card that I made:



Oh, I forgot to mention one of the main things that attracted me to the Thinlit set, it was the POP-OUT!!!!!!


My #2 grandson, loves interactive cards!  So I know he will love this!  I have made a video showing how I made this card and I also go into a little about the awesome things that this bundle can do.  But, Stampin' Up! has done a much better job of doing it.  So, grab a cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa, sit back and watch Stampin' Up!'s video on this amazing bundle.

I was so excited to get going on this I forgot to do my stamping ahead of time and one of the things I could have stamped but didn't on the pop-up was the streamers coming from the balloon.  I could have also added some Baker's Twine to the balloons on the side panels.  Well, there's always next time!

Stampin' Up Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits video

Here's my little video on the card that I made:


I hope you like this.  I would love to hear your comments on how you like this bundle or on my little offering.

Here's a list of the supplies that you can purchase, January 4 or after and a link to my store. I appreciate your patronage!  Without my wonderful customers I would not be able to do this!  Also, watch for a give away coming in another video. 





 Balloon Adventures Stamp Set #142823
Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits
#142753
 Balloon Adventures Bundle #144708
 
Balloon Celebration
#140675




 
Balloon Bouquet
#140609




 
Festive Birthday DSP
#141630




 
Crushed Curry cardstock
#131119




 
Melon Mambo cardstock
#115320




 
Whisper White cardstock
#110730




 

Melon Mambo
#126948



 

Tempting Turquoise
#126952




 
Crushed Curry
#131173



 
Mini Glue Dots
#103683




 
Snail Adhesive
#104332




 
Tear and Tape
#138995




 
Dimensionals
#104430




 
Paper Piercer
#126189
 


 
Paper Snips
#103579
 

Images © Stampin' Up!


Also, watch for a give away coming in another video of one of the free items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!

Thanks for stopping by.  Love to hear your comments!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...