Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Post-it Note Holder

 

Hi everyone! I've been busy working on items for a craft fair that I'm participating in next month. One of the things I'll have there are these Post-It© Note holders.

I was cruising one of my favorite places, a dollar store, in the next town and found these note pads and they also had matching flags. I've seen some of these on Pinterest, but none with flags, so I went home and came up with this design.

I love when I am able to use up my retired DSP on craft fair items. Sadly, I don't remember what the name of it is and it's my last sheet. Bye, bye pretty paper, sniff, sniff.

Here are the dimensions:

Base card stock:

3-1/2" x 10", scored at 1-1/2", 2-1/4", 5-3/4" and 6-1/4". The nice thing about this is that you can do all the scoring on your Stampin' Up! paper trimmer!

The panels are:

1 pc. 3-1/4" x 3-1/2". If you are using a paper that has a directional pattern, make sure that you make the 3-1/4" cut going up and down for this panel as well as the following

2 pcs. 3-1/4" x 1-1/4"

1 pc. 3-1/4" x 1"

The stamp set I used is from Watercolor Wishes, I love the "Just a Note" stamp, just seems so appropriate and I love the font too! It is stamped in Pear Pizzazz and cut out with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits. The base oval is cut out using one of the Stitched Oval Framelits.

Only the bottom half of the oval has glue applied and then attached to the top part of the lower flap.

I used the Petite Petals for the flowers and the leaves are from the Botanical Builder Framelits. You could use what ever leaf punch or Framelit that you have available. That goes for the flowers too. I actually used several different flowers on the other Note Holder that I made.

These go together very quickly. Watch this video and see what I mean!

Also used are some 3mm x 1mm earth magnets. I happened to get mine off of eBay. If you know of a craft store chain that carries these please let me know in the comments, these came from China. I'd like something a little closer. LOL

Supplies:

1. Petite Petals Punch #133322

2. Petite Petals Stamps Set #133155

3. Layering Ovals Framelits #141706

4. Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372

5. Water Color Wishes Kit (used the stamp set) #140406

6. Stampin' Pierce Mat #126199

7. Flirty Flamingo #141397

8. Pink Pirouette

9. Pear Pizzazz #131201

10. Bone Folder #102300

11. Stampin' Trimmer #126889

12. Big Shot #113439

13. Basic Pearls #119247

14. Paper Piercer #126189

15. Dimensionals #104430

16. Tear & Tape #138995

17. Tombow #110755

18. Glue Dots #103683

This is my first attempt at my new blog to publish a project. It will take me a while to get used to it and work out the bugs. I'd appreciate your comments and hope you subscribe if you enjoy my posts.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...