Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Christmas in July with the Heartwarming Hugs Suite!


(See my second video, "Heartwarming Hugs Cup Wrap die tips" where I show how the small scallop dies are intended to be used)

When I opened the first few pages of the new August - December Mini catalog I fell in LOVE!  On pages 8-11 is the object of my heart's desire, so to speak.  A new suite of products called the "Heartwarming Hugs".

Today I'm featuring one of the fun products from this suite, the Mini Coffee Carrier and Mini Coffee Cups.

As a crafter as well as a cardmaker I love the Mini Coffee Carrier and cups offered in the suite.  I there's no way I could wait until the weather cools to play with this suite.
You can order the coffee cup carrier and the cups separately, if you choose to, but they are a part of the suite. To get the whole suite of products you only need to enter one item number #155106.  How nice is that!

The carriers come 8 to a package and as do the cups.  So, to complete eight carriers, with cups,  you will need to order an extra package of the cups. You can fill them with your favorite items to share, candy, homemade cocoa, K-Pods, the sky is the limit! These make great gifts for friends, family, coworkers, teachers, well you get the idea.

I love EVERYTHING in this suite, from the DSP, stamp sets and dies to the embellishments. The Warm Hugs stamp set is also bundled with the Warm Wraps dies, if you choose to go that way.  That item number is #155145.

Join me in my video below as I walk through the trials and errors of test driving these products.  I made a few goofs, found out a few things and hopefully these will steer you away from the same faux pas and spur your creative juices. I hope you will share photos of your creations with me and my friends on my Facebook Group page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends.



Below are the supplies and item numbers I used.  You'll have to put up with my photos of the products, since I can't share the official photos until the catalog goes live on August 4th
Heartwarming Hugs Suite photos. 
Wrapped in Christmas #153481
Warm Hugs #153478


Warm Wraps dies
#153521


Heartwarming Hugs DSP
#153492


Heartwarming Hugs DSP close up
#153492



Real Red Braided Linen Trim #153546
Mossy Meadow  Diagonal Stripe Ribbon #153542
Glitter Star ornaments #153543
Close up view
Real Red Braided Linen Trim #153546
Mossy Meadow  Diagonal Stripe Ribbon #153542
Glitter Star ornaments #153543


Close up view
Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folders
#153574
Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folders
#153574




Dimensions of supplies:

DSP
Front Panels: 5-3/4" x 2-1/4" (2 pcs) (

  • Cut 3 of these, 2 can be used for the sides, the other can be cut for the side panels, and save the little strip left over to embellish the tag)

Side Panels: 2-3/4" x 2-1/4" (2 pcs) (omit if you used the above directions)

DIE CUT CUP WRAP
Cardstock or DSP: 2 pcs for 4 cups 5-1/2" x 4"

CARDSTOCK
Square for die cut circle: 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
Scrap of Whisper White 2" x 2" for sentiment
Tag: 2" x 3-3/4"

EMBELLISHMENTS
Real Red Braided Trim: 9"
Silver Star Ornament

To purchase supplies click here

To purchase the coffee wrap PDF template for the whole cup go to my Facebook group page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends, private message me via Facebook, I will invoice you via PayPal.  When you pm me, please provide your email address.  I will email you the PDF template upon payment.

Coffee Cup Wrap
Contact me to purchase as a download.

The cost for the template is $1.50.  Please do not share or sell this template, since it was created by me. 

It is in PDF form so the scale is in the correct proportions when printed out on letter size paper.


I also used:


 
Real Red ink #133324
 
Early Espresso ink
#147114
 
Soft Suede ink
#147115
 
Crumb Cake ink
#147116


 
Mossy Meadow cardstock
#133676
 
Pear Pizzazz cardstock
#131201
Whisper White cardstock
 #100730












If you enjoyed this blog and the video I hope you will subscribe to both!

Thanks for stopping in!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...