Thursday, June 18, 2020

Tutorial: Gift Box for Bath & Body© pocket hand sanitzers

Looking for a quick and easy gift?  I've sold the pocket size Bath & Body hand sanitizers in the past a craft fairs.  This year, I thought I would try a different type box.  You could step this up a notch and put it in a cello bag with a bit of ribbon.

This one is super simple to make, takes only a small piece of cardstock, some DSP and whatever you want to use to embellish it.

The box base is 4-3/4" x 3-3/4".  It is scored on 3 sides.  On the long sides, score one inch from each edge.  One the bottom score 1" and 2" from the bottom and the on each side mark at the 3" point.

At an angle from the 3" pencil mark to the top at the score line, cut to make the angle part of the box.

Watch this video:
Supplies:
Cardstock: 4-3/4" x 3-3/4"
DSP: 1-5/8" x 2-5/8" and 3/4" x 6" (gently score at 1", 2", 3-3/4" and 4-3/4")
I used a 2" circle punch for the Whisper White and the Starburst punch for the background layer. 
Whatever else you want to use to embellish it.


 

 







Love to see your gift boxes.  Share them on my Facebook Group Page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...