Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Stamparatus for Stress Free Christmas Stamping!

Do you get frustrated when stamping multiple things like Christmas cards?  There have been years, when making my mini cd calendars for craft fairs, that I thought I would never finish.  I would keep messing up, sometimes over and over! 

So much wasted paper, time and energy.  This year, I'm blessed to say, that I'm already up to August and haven't had to reprint anything!  All due to the Stamparatus!  I've done videos on this before but today I thought I would show you how easy it is to use, when making my calendars. 

The stamp set I'm using, Painted Harvest, is not an easy one to line up, but today it was, dare I say, a breeze! 



Hope you enjoy this video.

You can purchase the Stamparatus here for a list of the products and to  shop for your Stamparatus here!

The template for the calendar is available in my Etsy store: Cottage Lane Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...