Sunday, September 22, 2019

New and more secure website

Hello!

Stampin’ Up! recently updated my website! To ensure you have the best experience, the next time you visit my site, please make sure not to include “www.” at the front of the URL. Or you can simply click the following link and save it as a favorite so you don’t have to think about it: https://sharonbrennan.stampinup.ner

If you forget and do include “www.” at the front, it’s possible you will see an error telling you the site may not be secure. That’s not true; in fact, it’s more secure that it was before the update! That “www.” is the problem.

Hope you check it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...