Friday, September 20, 2019

Cute Rolo & Hershey Kiss Pencil

I saw these a while ago and thought I would try my hand at them for the craft fair to see how they would go.

I had a few bumps along the way since all I had were dimensions and no instructions. I thought this week was Friday the 13th instead of last week!  Hahaha I was scoring in the wrong direction, cutting instead of scoring, couldn't get the Hershey Kisses to stick, and a few other things.  I think I have the bugs worked out, except one that I figured out off camera.  But I did put together a pdf and have the Hershey kiss bug worked out there.

You can find the pdf with instructions, dimensions and supplies on my Facebook Group page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends under files.



Let me know if you give this a try and if you have any suggestions for improvements. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...