Thursday, January 14, 2021

Sand & Sea Suite: Playing with the full card die

 I must say that when I first got the new 2021 January - June Mini catalog the Sand & Sea Suite was my favorite.  I love the beach and all things related, especially this time of year in Minnesota.  I long to return to my favorite places in Florida and just smell the salt air, feel the sun on my face and eat fresh oranges.  Collecting shells was always a favorite pastime, while walking on the soft beach sand.

This beautiful full card die of shells and sea weed has so many possibilities for creative ideas, especially paired with the beautiful Pearlescent paper in the suite. Here is another link to the video if the video doesn't show up on your mobile device. 


The card dimensions are:
Very Vanilla 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4. 
Sahara Sand: 5-7/16" x 4-3/16
Sand & Sea DSP: 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
Pearlescent Specialty Paper: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4

Supplies can be purchased at my store

Sand & Sea Suite
#155980

Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle
#156205

Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set
#154368
 

Seaside Seashells dies
#156095
 

Seashells 3D Embossing Folder
#154309

Sand & Sea DSP
#154288

 

Pearlescent Specialty Paper
#154291
 

Opal Rounds
#154289
 

Sahara Sand
#121043
 

Very Vanilla
#101650
 

I look forward to making a lot more cards with this set and sharing them with you.  

Here's a couple more ideas to start you off:

 

 

Thank you for stopping in.  If you have any questions about my projects or any Stampin' Up!© products, please contact me. 

Sharon


Images: Stampin' Up!©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...