Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Arrange A Wreath: Valentine

Today's "Tuesdays At Two"  Facebook Live features the "Arrange A Wreath" stamp set and the coordinating "Wreath Builder dies".  I had planned on using this for the January Zoom class but it was so popular that it was on backorder until the end of December!  Since I needed to place my order before that, it had to forego that idea. :-( 

I love that you can use this for four different holidays and throughout the year.  There are some beautiful cards out there on Pinterest using this duo. Since Valentine's day is not too far off, I opted for a Valentine card. 

Today is the kickoff of our new January - June Mini catalog as well as Sale-a-bration!  The paper that I die cut the wreath, hearts and bow is from the Sale-a-bration (SAB) catalog "Oh So Ombre".  I love this paper with it's Ombre colors on one side and bubbles on the other. 

The bow and hearts are cut from the same sheet of paper, just from different parts of the shading. 

I didn't want just a plain background so I used the "Bricks & Mortar" 3D embossing folder, it gives this card such a homey/country/cottagey feel.  

I hope you like this card too. Here's the video from today's FB Live. If the video does not show up on your mobile device click here. 


Dimensions:

  • Whisper White
    • 8 1/2" x 11", scored at 4 1/4"
    • 4" x 4", wreath
    • scrap 1 1/2" x 2", sign
    • 3 3/4" x 5", background layer
  • Oh So Ombre
    • 4" x 4", Granny Apple Green, wreath
    • 1" x 6", hearts and bow
  • Pear Pizzazz
    • 4 1/8" x 5 3/8", background layer

Supplies:  to shop click here

Arrange A Wreath
#152587

Wreath Builder dies
#152772

Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder
#149643

Oh So Ombre (SAB)
#155225
(requires qualifying purchase)
 

Pear Pizzazz
#131201

Whisper White - currently unavailable
(to be replaced with Basic White)

Rococo Rose 
#150080

Gray Granite
#147118

Linen Thread
#104119

Elegant Faceted Gems
#152464

Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
#150673


Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
(Standard size)
149653
 

Take Your Pick Tool
#144107

Dimensionals
#104430

Stampin' Pierce Mat
#129199

Multipurpose Glue
#110755

 

 


























































Thank you for stopping by!


Sharon


Images: Stampin' Up!©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...