Saturday, December 12, 2020

Unboxing the Mini!

 Yesterday I received the long awaited Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine from Stampin' Up!

I couldn't wait to share it with you!  It will be available to customers January 5, 2021.  It weighs only about 3 1/2 pounds and is adorable! 

Here's my FB impromptu live! Click here if it the video does not show up on your mobile device. 


Join me in my foibles and false starts as I learn about this machine with you.  

Here are a few details about it and the standard size:


Hope you enjoy this! If you want one for yourself, you can order after January 5, 2021, please hop over to my store by clickin on this link  

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...