Saturday, December 26, 2020

Mini Cupcake Bakery Box

 Sometimes I right before I wake up I am inspired by an idea.  This morning was one of those mornings. Wouldn't a small bakery box be a cute gift idea for a cupcake?  


So I asked my son if he would stop by the store and pick out the cupcake of his choice and I would use it for my idea.  Unfortunately, he was leaving for work in 30 minutes and we are down to one car.  His broke down during the blizzard last Wednesday on his way home, so he's using mine.  Well, not to be deterred, I decided to send in my grocery order that I had waiting and have my groceries delivered.  I wasn't able to order one of their gourmet cupcakes, but they did have these adorable mini cupcakes, so I added them to my list.  So my idea was revised. One day I may get one of the gourmet ones and make this box for a regular sized cupcake.

This box was CASE'd, basically, from Stamping with Amore.  I just downsized her box, which was for 4 mini cupcakes.  If you'd like to adapt this one to hold four mini cupcakes, simply change the size of the cardstock from two 6" squares to two 8" squares.  The rest is the same, including the scoring.

Here is the video.  If it does not show up on your mobile device click this link. 

 


Supplies, which can be purchased here:

Itty Bitty Christmas
#150513


Layering Circle dies
#151770
 

Flowers for Every Season DSP
#152486
 

Whisper White cardstock
#100730
 

Window sheet
#142314
 

Early Espresso
#147114
 

 

Bumblebee Gingham
#153658

 

Banners Pick A Punch
#153608

Bone Folder
#102300
 

 

Paper Trimmer
#152392

 

Take Your Pick Tool
#144107


Stampin' Seal
#152813
 

 Coming Soon!
January 5, 2021

Ice Cream Sprinkles

#154568

 

Thank you for stopping by!  Love to hear if you give this a try!

Sharon

Image: Stampin' Up!©

1 comment:

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...