Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Gather Together: Using the Negative Spaces

 I love fall leaves so this set will become one of my fall favorites, the "Gather Together" bundle.  

I paired with the the Plaid Tidings DSP.  It's fun to use both the die cut leaf and the negative space for this card and have the DSP peak out from behind.  I also used two other leaf dies from the bundle in Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.

When I die cut the smaller leaves with the coordinating dies, they also emboss the leaves, which I love! This adds just a little more interest.  

I embossed the Whisper White layer with Subtles 3D embossing folder.  Then die cut the leaf.




The sentiment is from the stamp set. I cut a 1" piece of Whisper White and punched the end with the Banners Pick A Punch and then stamped the sentiment. I then cut of the side where it would fit along the edge of the card.  I cut another piece of Old Olive and punched another banner punch and layered it behind.


I put a layer of Pumpkin Pie behind the top layer and then embellished with some retired Old Olive Baker's Twine and some sequins from the Artistry Blooms pack.  

Click here for a link to shop for all the supplies.


Gather Together Bundle
#153036

 

 

Subtles 3D embossing folder
#151775

 

Plaid Tidings DSP
#153527

 

Old Olive cardstock
#100702

 

Pumpkin Pie cardstock
#105117

 

Whisper White cardstock
#100730

 

Old Olive ink
#147090

 

Artistry Blooms adhesive sequins
#152477

 

Banners Pick A Punch
#153608

 

Retired Bakers Twine Magnolia combo

 

Stampin' Dimensionals
#104430


Stampin' Seal
#152813

 


Thank you for stopping by! Make sure to subscribe to get all the updates. 

Sharon



Images: Stampin' Up!©


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...