Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Share What You Love!

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by.  I've been silent for a month, a lot going on.  We moved my mother into a nursing home and then I had her apartment packed up and it is now residing in my garage until I can go through it before donating it to the Salvation Army.

If you've read my previous blogs, I've had fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue for the last 5 years and recently diagnosed with Sjogrens.  I know, what?  I had never heard of it before either.  This also causes fatigue and pain.  To be honest today, is the first time in a month that I have actually felt "my normal". 

I did have the great fortune to be able to attend our local "Onstage" in Milwaukee the first part of April.  Little did I know it was a 5 hour drive, one way.  But oh, did we have fun!  We were blessed to have Shelley Gardner as our emcee.  If you are familiar with the history of Stampin' Up!, Shelly and her sister started Stampin' Up! 30 years ago, this year, in their homes.  Oh girl, look where you have gone!

As an Onstage attendee we were able to pre-pre-order certain items and we got our catalog early!!!!!  Mine is already marked up!  So I'm going to preview a few of the things that I bought.



Sorry we can't show the inside of the catalog or the stamp sets, yet.  But we can display a cards that we make with the new stamp sets.




This card is made with "Share What You Love" Suite.  It's in one of our new DSP's and shimmery doilies.  I used Smokey Slate in the background layer.  The colors in the DSP are Tranquil Tide and a returning color..... Mint Macaron, which will be one of our core colors now.  More about that later.  The sentiment was only available to demonstrators, sorry.....:-(.


Thank you for stopping by. If you don't have a demonstrator I hope you will consider giving me that opportunity.  Here's a link to my store:  www.sharonbrennan.stampinup.net

Images: Stampin' Up!®
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...