Saturday, December 30, 2023

Painted Wishes New Kits Collection Addition!

 Check out this new addition to the Kits Collection!  These are only available online. This kit is stamp free!  No inky fingers.  😊 It also includes sentiments in English, French, German & DUTCH!  

This kit has three designs with three cards of each design.  Join me as I put three of the cards together. 

My sentiments are in Dutch for my Dutch cousins.  Card one on the left says "Wishing the happiest birthday to you!"  Card two in the middle says: "Thank you for your kindness" and card three on the right says: "I feel blessed to have a wonderful, kind and amazing friend  like you!"


You can purchase this is as well as others at my online store: SHOP HERE

Thank you for stopping by.  Make sure to like, comment, share & subscribe!




Images: Stampin' Up!© 1990 - Current

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...