Saturday, May 30, 2020

Card Layout Challenge for May 29, 2020

I don't know about your but I always need ideas for new cards, so I thought I'd post a card challenge every Friday.

This is the layout for the first week. 

  • The blue layer is 2" x 5",
  • the yellow is 3.5" x 2.25" and 
  • the purple layer is 2.25" x 2. 25"


Use whatever papers, colors, stamp sets or dies. The card just has to have these dimensions. The card base is our standard A2 size, 5.50 x 4.25.


I also wanted to share my version of the Challenge Card.



I used the stamp set and DSP from the Dressed To Impress Suite.  The suite is available until June 2, 2020.  After that the stamp set and dies will be available in the new 2020 - 2021 catalog but not bundled.  So still time to get this whole suite and save some money!




Looking forward to seeing your Challenge Card ideas on my Facebook Group Page: Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...