Friday, October 11, 2019

Perennial Essence: Beautiful Quick & Easy Card

Make this beautiful card for someone special in about 10 minutes. 




Four elements of the Perennial Essence suite were used in this card. The Floral Essence stamp set, the Perennial Flower Punch, the gorgeous Perennial Essence DSP and the beautiful Perennial Flower centers. 

All the instructions, dimensions and supplies are available on a pdf you can find in the files section of my Cottage Lane Stamper & Friends group page. Be sure to join to get updates on Stampin' Up!® products and events.  Or click here to see how it's made and shop for the supplies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...