Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I'm Moving!

Hi all,

Saying farewell to BlogSpot, sniff, sniff.  I've bought my own domain and have a new website, which will include my Stampin' Up!© online business, a new blog, my video tutorials, card instructions, an events calendar and also an Cottage Lane Stamper online store where I will sell my cards and crafts.  I love making cards and 3D projects but they are starting to take over my loft!  So, I will be selling them in my store as well as take special orders for some and even send them out for you!

So long BlogSpot, it's been real!  Hope you will all follow me over to:

www.cottagelanestamper.com

Oh and yeah it's still under construction so please be patient!  It will take a while to work out the bugs and get everything uploaded but it will be worth it!  (I hope).

See you there!

Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. playa del rey movers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...