Sunday, April 10, 2016

BUSINESS LAUNCH PARTY!

Open house! Saturday, April 30, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm at my house in Cottage Grove. When you RSVP I will give you the location details.

We will be creating 2 cards!
No experience necessary. Everything needed to make your creations will be provided.  All you need to bring is a smile! And you will smile.  We have so much fun when making cards.

This is a great opportunity to check out our wonderful Stampin' Up! products.   I will also have samples of some of my other cards for you to look at.

There will be drawings every hour, on the hour for free prizes.

There will also be yummy treats. (Hoping I can talk my LeCordon Bleu Pastry Chef son to create something tasty for us!)


Bring a friend! I know how it is to come to something and not know if you will know anyone else.  When you RSVP please let me know how many will be attending. I want to make sure that I have enough supplies ready.

There will also be free catalogues available.

Looking forward to seeing you and meeting your friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...