Sunday, August 18, 2013

About 10 years ago I went to a stamping class with a friend of mine from work.  Didn't think it would amount to much, just something to do for fun.  And it has been fun.  Now  I have a craft room dedicated to this hobby. I love making cards for my friends and family. I've made my own Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving cards for the past few years, when I've had more time on my hands.

I've bought a Cricut and a Cuttlebug to give my cards more creativity.  I don't have much creativity, so I usually get an idea from the internet or a magazine and then adapt it to what I have.  I found a good place to get ideas is Bing when I typed in Cuttlebug ideas.  More come up than I can ever used. 

Here are just a few of the cards I have made recently.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips on Organizing new stamp sets & dies/bundles and using Pinterest

 Not being organized makes me go in a tizzy!  I like to be able to put my hands on a stamp set when I'm creating a card.  Looking for a ...